ONGOING PROJECTS AND FUTURE PUBLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- The Making of Kijote Kathakali. An edited volume of articles and essays on the making of the intercultural theatre play Kijote Kathakali based on Don Quixote by MIguel Cervantes. Eds. Guillermo Rodríguez and Dr. P. Venugopalan. Kottayam:DC Books, 2020.
- Ensayos Selectos de A.K. Ramanujan. An edited selection of 12 essays by A.K. Ramanujan translated into Spanish is in pre-production stage. It is to be published by Kairós (publishing house owned by Agustín Paniker in Barcelona).
- Cantar a Siva. An anthology of medieval Virasaiva Bhakti poetry in Spanish translation. This project was developed in collaboration with Snehalata Shareshchandra and Prof. Shareshchandra Chulkimath from Dharwar who was posted as ICCR Hindi Professor at University of Valladolid between 2004 and 2007. It is now receiving further inputs and additions under the guidance of Kannada poet H.S. Shivaprakash.
- When Mirrors Are Windows. Script for a dance-theatre performance based on A.K. Ramanujan`s diaries, journals, poems and translations. The first version of the script has been performed by me (text) and Monica de la Fuente (dance) at the University of California Berkeley on 29th September 2016, and later at Sahitya Akademi in New Delhi on 11th January 2016 and Hindu Lit for Life Festival in Chennai on 16th January. See also:www.monicadelafuente.comhttp://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/sseas.html?event_ID=101992http://sahitya-akademi.gov.in/sahitya-akademi/pdf/literary_forum_11-01-17.pdfhttp://monicadelafuente-danza.blogspot.com.es/2017/03/when-mirrors-are-windows-estreno-en.html
- Sangam, a script for a feature film in English I conceptualised inspired by the life of the pioneer of modern Indian dance Uday Shankar in the 1930s and his encounter with flamenco dancer Vicente Escudero. With contributions by Jaime Chavarri and based on my original idea, the present film script is co-authored with Spanish filmmakers Fernando Colomo and Carlos Saura.